Friday, April 28, 2006

UNITED 93

I went to the premiere of UNITED 93 last night....I have to admit, I was a little nervous to watch the movie, but felt that it was an important film to see. The movie is made much like a documentary and really puts a face on the people who were onboard that plane that crashed before it hit Washington , DC. The movie serves as a reminder of how we felt on September 11th. It does not take advantage of what happened, but instead humanizes what happened. That could have been anyone one of us. The movie serves as a reminder to not treat any day of our lives as routine. It also reminds us to say "I love you" on the way out the door each day. I highly recommend seeing UNITED 93. It is not kid friendly because of the violence on the plane. The movie does a respectful job of recounting that day and is responsible in its approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home