Thursday, May 11, 2006

AMERICAN IDOL ROCKER SHOCKER!!!!!

CHRIS DAUGHTRY IS VOTED OFF IDOL!!?!?!?!?!?!? Everyone who called us this morning about Idol was shocked that Chris was voted off. Clearly, he was the heavy favorite to win. Several people called in saying they cried when they watched, some say "CONSPIRACY!"...others, say, maybe it's Chris' own fault......

My opinion about Chris - I think maybe people got tired of his cockiness. If and when Simon gave his unfavorable opinion, Chris just shrugged his shoulders as if his opinion didn't matter. Simon has been in the business for a long time and is very successful unlike a no name that got lucky at an audition. Maybe Chris should have acted like he valued Simon's opinion and he would be still on the show.
It is getting stupid with these people boycotting the show. Give me a break, it is a TV show!

Kelly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan, Maybe Chris wasn't cocky, but the audience was thinking he was a favorite and didn't take the time to vote for him. I don't think a conspiracy is at hand, but that Chris' fans got lazy. I admit it, I didn't vote.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home