Thursday, May 18, 2006

SCOTT STAPP WILDE AND FEEDBACK....

Allan,
Thanks so much for including My Own Prison in the playlist while the interview with Scott was playing this morning! It is my all-time favorite Creed song and I loved hearing it on your morning show (while I was at work.) I actually smiled from ear to ear when it started playing!!!!
Is it possible, you can start to play some of his solo music from " The Great Divide?" The music and lyrics of the songs on this CD are beautiful and powerful and have touched me in many ways personally as I related them to my life! I just know other Scott Stapp fans and listeners of Q104 would be relate to them too! Scott really has a great message.....we just have to help him get it out there!
A new morning show listener,
Julie D. Mack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home