Friday, October 20, 2006

Listener hurt while golfing????

I have broken my wrist while literally standing on a golf course between shots. I have listed it as one of my most embarrassing stories on our website....that has inspired listener Marcie to tell her story from last weekend........

Hello!

First off..love the show...you two do a great job!

I think you might get a laugh or two out of this.....
I was just reading your profile on the website and noticed your embarrassing story. My most recent embarressment involves golf, too! I got a concussion playing golf last Saturday!!! I was running...ok, I was actually skipping, back to the cart from the hole and I tripped over the ropes along the grass!!! I fell to the cart path and my head bounced off the concrete! I had to go to the doctor and get a CT scan!! I also have a slight black eye and several scratches on my elbow, hip, and knee!! Talk about embarrassing!!!

Your partner in clumsy golf,

Marcie
Rocky River, Ohio

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, those are great stories!! I have one! My dad was golfing with a bunch of teachers and people who live in the same area as my family. He was an elected official in the township at the time so he knew many people at the school. He was playing golf and one of the teachers was standing on the green, taking forever to get off. So, after waiting for a couple minutes...he seemed to be far enough away from the hole. So, my dad hit the ball and hit the teacher RIGHT IN THE NOSE! He broke his nose!! This wouldn't have been that big of an issue until I got him for a science teacher years later...needless to say, I was switched out of the class! No way he was going to pass me after my dad broke his nose! haha

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home