Thursday, November 16, 2006

NUTCRACKER PRESS CONFERENCE PARTY

My daughter Gabby and I attended the NUTCRACKER press conference party Thursday night in Akron. It included a mini-performance with the cast. The show runs November 25 - December 3 at Akron Civic Theatre. I will be in the opening party scene for several performances. I have NEVER danced on a stage and now I will be in front of 2,000 people each night. This is a long way from DANCING WITH THE STARS!
My dance partner happens to be Karen Golic. She is a professional dancer and former Oakland Raiders Cheerleader.....oh, and she happens to be married to former CLEVELAND BROWNS player BOB GOLIC..oh, by the way....Bob is also in several of the shows...AND, he is a very big man......there are rumblings that if I make his wife look bad in any of the dance scenes, he is going to treat me like a quarterback in an all-out blitz. If you don't get the football talk, just know that it simply means, I have "issues". I post these pix of me and Gabs in an effort to let Bob know to go easy on me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be great!! Can't wait to hear about your dancing skills! Also, I love the updated website! :o)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home