Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THE JOURNEY TO 40 BEGINS.....

If you listen to the show, I am sure you have heard me talk about my weight. It's been an issue for a long time and I have finally decided to do something about it.
I joined LA WEIGHT LOSS and I'm already down 14 pounds! Most of it at this point is water-weight I'm sure...but I'm thrilled at the early success. If you have struggled with your weight, I'm sure you agree that it's a tough battle to win. We all have our weaknessess, and this has been mine. I have always avoided stepping on a scale and have lived in denial about "THE NUMBER" for years....This week, I got "THE NUMBER". I will share it on here soon, but at this point, I have all the motivation I need. I also have "THE PICTURE". A picture of me at my highest weight. I plan to post that here soon too.
I've gotten to a place where it is time. I turn 40 in December. I have no fear of turning 40, but I do fear my weight. Frankly, I'm disappointd that I have let it get to here.
I'm excited to begin this new journey. I will succeed. It's time. I will update my progress on here and invite your comments, stories and thoughts along the way.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! You can do it!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am upset I have let my weight get me to where I currently am I am almost 47 and it gets harder every year to lose the weight Congrats on your loss so far. I think I am motivated enough too now to do this I cant afford LA weight loss I will have to do it on my own and I have a lot more to lose than you do!! But hearing you so excited over your loss is helpful Please keep sharing the struggles as well as the good news too!! Thanks for being so open and sharing such a personal issue

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I was hearing so much talk about your blog entry regarding your LA weight loss program, so I decided to read it. I just wanted to tell you that I think this is a great thing you're doing. It's awesome to hear how motivated and psyched up you are. You are not only going to look fantastic, you will feel amazing! Keep up the good work - don't lose sight of the goal pal!

Carrie

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan Fee, you ROCK! You will do great!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Stacy.... Try out www.sparkpeople.com. It's a wonderful, FREE, web site that will help you track food, motivate you and provide lots of community support if you choose to use it.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home