Tuesday, April 10, 2007

THE COUNTDOWN TO 40 ROLLS ON....

Another successful weight loss week!!! Down another 4 pounds, bringing the overall total to 22 pounds lost on LA Weight Loss.
I have made a committment to myself to be in the best shape of my life by my 40th birthday (December 3) and for the rest of my life...
I've been on the program for two-and-a-half weeks and feel awesome. It's true what they say about energy. I totally feel great and I'm excited about the early progress.
I've been asked quite a bit about my big weight loss in a short amount of time...I have incorporated workouts on the treadmill (40 minutes minimum, 6 days a week) and outdoor biking (10 miles a day minimum) when the weather cooperates. It's very true about eating right and exercize. I have done both well seperately, but never combined the two. The results have been amazing. I look forward to better weather and more outdoor activity. I feel highly motivated and look forward to my next weigh in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home