Monday, April 23, 2007

COUNTDOWN TO 40 UPDATE....

I have made a committment to myself to be in the best shape of my life by the time I'm 40 (December 3) ....and so far, it's going great! I'M DOWN 30 POUNDS OVERALL!!! It was so exciting to weigh in this weekend-down another 8 pounds! Everything they say about diet and exercize is true. With the weather getting better, I've been able to get out biking and that has really helped. In the first couple of weeks, the weight loss was just a number, but now I'm totally feeling it. I really am more energetic and feel great. The weight is falling off. Combining the eating plan with the biking and treadmill has really paid off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allan,

Congratulations on losing weight. You'll feel so much better with more energy. I wish you luck, and happy early 40th birthday. You look 30.

"Intern" Tristan

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home