Tuesday, May 22, 2007

NEW BILLBOARD CAMPAIGN

If you listen, you often hear us complain about the lack of marketing for our show. This year, however, the station has been great to us with Tv, busboards and now a new billboard campaign. That's the good news...the bad news, the photo shoot for the campaigns took place a few months ago when I was 41 pounds heavier. The billboards look great, but I can't help but see a chunky guy....to make it worse, the billboards are huge (some would argue life-like). On top of the weight issue, the photo shoot took place right after I shaved my head because of the whole Britney Spears thing. I'm told by fellow staffers that I'm being too much of a diva about it....but I see the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man when I see the new campaign. I also see a pastey white head and multiple chins.
Maybe I am being a diva. Perhaps I should use this campaign as motivation to keep the weight off. Either way, it's great to have marketing for the show. I just hope no one drives off the rode after seeing these boards around the city.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allen I don't think you're being a diva, however I do agree use those pictures as motivation to keep the weight off, I know I have a few pictures that have me heavier and I use them all the time. maybe you can convince the station to do a before and after photo shoot

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've lost 42#'s????

Betty S.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home