Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The LIVE show at Eastlake Tuesday night was awesome! I'm a huge fan of the band and love seein' them perform live. Their music is so powerful to me. So many of their songs have touched my life in many ways. At Tuesday night's show, "STOOD UP FOR LOVE" was by far my favorite song. I was hoping to hear "DANCE WITH YOU"..that song has such awesome deep meaning in my world. The band is all about passion and connection-the keys to life. I don't mean to make it sound like so much more than a show...BUT for me, LIVE is so much more than that. They always seem to come into the area when I need to see them. They just announced another Cleveland show at HOB at the end of August!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree - the concert was great. Allan - it was a pleasure to meet you there. Thanks for posing to all the pictures. I was really happy when you come by with my friend Laura and meet with me. I couldnt walk much since my leg hurt. Well, got to go hope to see you around in Mariachi Locos Mexican. FYI I already have a ticket to go to House OF Blues. See ya there.
Donna

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home