Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BUSY COUPLE OF DAYS OFF.....

My four day weekend was severely changed by the wet weather...The round of golf at Firestone was washed away on Monday. My very close friends Andy and Jeff came in from Michigan for a long weekend of golf. On Sunday, we played a very wet Sleepy Hollow golf course (my home course). We teed off in a total downpour and were the only people on the course.....we had to, just to say we did....
Me, Jeff and Andy
On Saturday night, we met up with ROB KRUZ for the BROWNS pre-season game against Detorit. Brady Quinn looked pretty strong against the Lions. I'm excited...but we have been here before. He's not Bernie Kosar......yet.
My soccer dad friend Tom and I put the finishing touches on our soccer league. We have signed up 171 kids to play in the Nordonia Hills Soccer Association. We started the league together for kids aged 4-10 years old. We are having a blast and are totally blown away by the success of the league so far...check out more on the league by going to www.nhsasoccer.org

My friend TIFFANY SHEA rocks!!!....literally. She came over to the house Sunday night for a jam session with my friend Andy from the band DOMESTIC PROBLEMS. The two had never met but jammed by candlelight for a small group of my closest friends. My daughter Gabby even got a guitar lesson....it was one of those very special life moments. We had so much fun. Tiffany and Andy did a version of Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" that was so amazing. WOW! What a great night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the pre-season game was Saturday???

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this guitar make my ass look fat? hahahahhaha don't post this. thanks for the kudos; a special nite indeed. i think the title of this pick should be 'my 2 favorite girls' and that there should be a 'www.tiffanyshea.com' in there somewhere. thanks for encouraging me to get my game back. you may have created a monster... xo

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home