Tuesday, December 11, 2007

THE TUESDAY COLUMN....

My best friend WOODY made a surprise visit to Cleveland from Seattle for my birthday this past week! His visit came at just the right time. It was awesome seeing him.....and just when I thought I had recovered from the parties and good times, along came AQSTIC CHRISTMAS.....
The Q104 AQSTIC CHRISTMAS was a total blast....EMERSON HART, MATT NATHANSON, MARIE DIGBY and WILL BOWEN were awesome! (pictured l to r: Will , me, Rob Kruz and Producer Nick)
MARIE DIGBY stopped by the show Monday morning. She was very cool and a pleasure to meet. She has a great story of building her career on myspace.

SPORTS

Many people thought that my BROWNS playoff prediction was a bit lofty. Many said I was cursing the team....and now, all we have to do is beat Buffalo....The Cavs make the finals, The Tribe have a great season and now the BROWNS are on the edge of the unthinkable....am I really cursing the team?

National Championship Prediction: OSU 27 LSU 17

My daughter Gabby's indoor soccer team won it's second game of the season this past weekend. Gabs scored her 4th goal of the season in the win.

...and finally...a quick shoutout to my friend COREY who flew in from LA this past week. She made it to my 40th birthday.....so awesome seeing her....you may remember her from our show doing reports for The Geauga Humane Society and the APL. She is one of my all time favorite people......

Feel free to leave comments in the comment section below. Bye for now. be@peace. ~a

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allan! A visit home to Cleveland is nothing without an evening with you. Maybe the Grammy's will bring you back out my way soon...

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Allan,

Happy belated Birthday! It sounds like you had an awesome time turning 40. I hope I am as graceful about it when it is my turn next year! Have a wonderful Christmas and an awesome New Year!!

Best regards,
Kim

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home