Tuesday, May 02, 2006

AMERICAN IDOL: May 2, 2006 RE-CAP

Elliott is my pick to be voted off the show going into the night...I thought he did a better job than the judges said with ON BROADWAY. I've always loved that song.

Paris was born three years after I graduated high school! OY! Strong performance of the PRINCE song. Excellent stage prescence..

Chris nailed the STYX tune! He is my personal favorite musically. I have been projecting Chris and Katharine to go top two.

I miss the PICKLER comedy. Was she less talented than Elliott really? Or was it the sailboat fuel for brains approach that did her in???

Katharine was born my junior year in high school...am I too old for this show I ponder... She messed up the opening "ooooh" on the Phil Collins song....She looked strong and carried herself very well. Very safe performance. She had a couple of misses in the open and near close of the song....ooops! I'm no expert, but is that song that hard to sing?

Ever notice when Randy Jackson opens with "...uh, now listen...." nothing good follows...

Taylor Hicks! SLAM DUNK! How can you not love that song??? He must roll on!!! Second song was good enough...

Even though Chris torched his second song..he'll be fine...

Katharine BLACK HORSE and the CHERRY TREE...awesome performance musically... but on her knees on the floor barefoot? Odd..

My pick to leave: (even though its tough) Elliott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home