Friday, May 19, 2006

SCOTT STAPP IN TOWN TONIGHT!!!

We are getting lots of great feedback from our SCOTT STAPP interview this week. He opens for INXS tonight at PLAYHOUSE SQAURE. To hear our interview and others around the country...check out www.passionbreedsfollowers.com

Hi Allan!! I just wanted to let you know that I think you are wonderful!! I read on the Passion Breeds Followers website how you contacted Elaine and got them in to meet Scott Stapp while he was at the studio - how nice are you!!! We need a DJ like you over in the Quad Cities!!

While reading their story you could hear how excited and happy they were - it was great. Hopefully someday I'll have a similiar story! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think you are a great guy.

Have a Nice Day!
Connie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home