Wednesday, August 09, 2006

PHONE SCREENER CHERISE's LAST WILDE AND FEE SHOW

Today was PHONE SCREENER CHERISE'S last show with us. Behind-the-scenes, Cherise has been a key person in putting our show together. I can't thank her enough for all her hard work and for letting us air her personal life.....especially during the NICK LACHEY SCANDAL. Everyone on the show loves working with Cherise and will miss seeing her each morning. She is the voice you often heard when calling into the show. Although she is leaving us, she is still apart of the Q104 family. She will be working with the Q104 STREET TEAM. "Hey, I had to get a real job" She said after she "graduated" from our show. Cherise, thank you for everything!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I couldn't agree with you more! She is great!! :0)

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks for all the kind words! I had so much fun on the show and at Q104 in general, it will be an experience I'll never forget. I have never met a more generous group of people in my life...its an amazing thing.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home