Sunday, December 31, 2006

MORE MOVIE REVIEWS

Without question, THE DEPARTED and BLOOD DIAMONDS are my top two favorite movies of the year. I am very impressed with LEONARDO DICAPRIO as an actor. In BLOOD DIAMONDS, he is great and deserves to win something for this amazing performance. JENNIFER CONNELY is my favorite new IT girl...she replaces AMANDA PEET...if you care, DIANE LANE slips to third. (LOL)
DREAMGIRLS is as good as CHICAGO when it comes to stage shows on the big screen. It's always cool when people stand up and clap at the movies...and that is what happened when I saw DREAMGIRLS. JENNIFER HUDSON (American Idol) blows away the cast with her strong performance. In particular, one song in the middle of the movie will blow you away. I also think BEYONCE is a better singer than she gets credit for. I guess that's what happens when you sing about "gettin' up on it." This was a movie I almost didn't see, but I'm so glad I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home