Friday, April 13, 2007

JOHN CONNOR'S FINAL DAY ON Q104

JOHN CONNOR has been my friend for over 15 years! We both started our careers in the Pacific Northwest and ended up working together here at Q104. John is one of the kindest, most genuine people you will ever meet. He has a huge heart and a great passion for music, running and biking. I'm proud to call him my friend. I have a great deal of respect for him personally and professionally. I have had the pleasure of sharing holidays with his mother and sister and look forward to knowing them for many years to come. I wish John and his family all the best on this, his final day with Q104. I'm excited to see him follow his passion. JOHN and I hangin' at the AUGUSTANA show at The House Of Blues.
Biking to Penninsula last summer.
PRODUCER NICK, KEN, ME AND JOHN CONNOR AT A CAVS GAME AT THE Q.

Hangin' at SKIPPY's pool party in Westlake.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home