Tuesday, December 18, 2007

THE BLIZZARD BOWL OF 2007!!!

My friend Megan and I braved the elements on Sunday for the BROWNS win over Buffalo. It was hard to take a good pic in the brutal cold. When we look back on the season, a lot of people will claim to have been at this game...here is my proof.....
....the grounds crew used snowblowers between plays to mark of the yardage......
....The BROWNIES eventually hung on to win the game 8-0.......
At the start of the seaon, I took a lot of grief for predicting the BROWNS would make the play-offs with a 10-6 record....We are now one win away from achieving both!!!! Don't count the BROWNS out once they do make the play-offs...this team is actually a lot better than it was at the start of the season! I predict at least one play-off win......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home