Monday, May 22, 2006

PEARL JAM AT "THE Q"

It was great to see PEARL JAM at THE Q Saturday night. Great to see them doing so many songs on this tour! Interesting that they opened with BETTER MAN. I was surprised they didn't play EVENFLOW or JEREMY. Odd that they wouldn't play those songs.

What's up with cutting off the beer at 9:15pm? Who does that? "Per Pear Jam's request????" Eddie V. apparently shut it down...as he drank from a bottle throughout the show all night? Not quite sure I get the point.

I learned from insiders at THE Q that PEARL JAM had more security than any other band they have had there. PJ had their own security force and the rest of the security was pretty tight all night. Seemed a lil intense for a rock show.

Overall, I loved seeing the show. Without question, the highlight of the night had to be ALIVE.

Thoughts on the show? Did you go? Drop me a line at AllanQ104@aol.com or put a comment on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home