Thursday, June 01, 2006

FAVORITE ALL TIME GUEST


Without question, FRANK CALIENDO has been my all time favorite WILDE AND FEE guest. His ability to do impressions of famous people carrying on a conversation with one another is priceless. Each time he stops by the show, I just sit back and laugh. From the AL PACINO "WHOO-HA" to President BUSH trying to spell, I was rollin' all morning!

This morning, Frank took calls as DR. PHIL and his MADDEN, as always, was dead on. Frank will be at HILARITIES all weekend...uh, try the veal.




As I explained to Frank that he was my all-time favorite guest, he nestled in for this photo op.

It's worth noting that Frank wore this red shirt for his GOOD COMPANY appearance on channel 3 the day before. It will be interesting to see if he has a new shirt for his Friday night show that I will be attending. For everyone's sake, I hope so.

On a serious note, I'm very happy for Frank's success. He has certainly earned it. Thanks for making our show funnier Frank!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home