Wednesday, May 24, 2006

LAKEWOOD RUGBY RULES!

The Lakewood Rugby Club couldn't have been more festive and kind than they were Tuesday night at PACER's for their fundraiser. It was my first ever to the bar. It's a really cool place to hang out.

Coach Paul gave me a hat and made me wear it. He said I would look like a "real rugby guy"...I think it only makes my head look even bigger! OY!

As a soccer coach, I can tell you that "soccer moms" are cool, but rugby moms mean business.

The kereokee fundraiser was goin' great, right up until coach Paul (a real Aussie) and I were forced into a "suicide kerokee" edition of "I touch Myself". Although I found coach Paul to be a handsome man, I was a tad ucomfortable during the performance. Coach Paul is comin' on the show tomorrow to discuss their next fundraiser and to get his team pumped for what will be a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP for LAKEWOOD!!! FYI, expect an awesome response when you ask: What do rugby players eat!?


Random note: coach Paul says real Aussie's don't like FOSTERS beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home