Monday, August 28, 2006

MORE ON PEDAL TO THE POINT 2006

Allan,

Congratulations on a job well done. I was listening to you one morning on the way to the Mellen Center for MS and heard you talking about the ride. I want to thank you for your dedication and concern in regards to this devistating disease. I was disagnosed with MS in August 2003 and had to stop working in November 2005 due to MS. I was reading your blogs and saw that a woman named Carol rode as a member of the Wolfpack Team. My brother also rode this year, his second time, as a member of the Wolfpack Team also. I am so proud of him, you and everyone else that took the time to do this. Maybe someday they will find a cure and a reason why so many people suffer from this disease. I still listen to you when I am able to - keep up the the good work in everything you do! I really enjoy your morning show! Would love to hear from you!

Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home