Thursday, January 25, 2007

CAVS VS 76ers AT THE "Q"

My daughter GABBY was excited for her first CAVS game of the season!
Actual Gabby quote from the evening: "Dad, how come the cheerleaders don't wear very many clothes?" All I could come back with was: "I don't know Gabs, you would think they would wear more on such a cold night"
PRODCUER NICK, KEN, ME and JOHN CONNOR
GABS makes sure both her and her stuffed animal "GEN" have tix to the game.

KEN hooked us up for the night in his festive party suite. (L-R) KEN, my friend SHAWN, ME and JOHN CONNOR. We had a blast at the game despite the fact that The Cavs blew the game in overtime.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Connor said it was a great night! Heard about Genevieve...good story!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, I listen to your stories about your daughter, Gabby, and I find so many similarities between her and my Granddaughter, Madalynne. (Yes, I am a young 40 something grandmother) Maddy just turned 8 in October and the "Debbie Just Hit the Wall" song was popular with her and her second grade class at the same time you were describing how much Gabby liked that song. Actually I think her and Madalynne would make great friends.

Anyway...regarding today's story about the clothing worn (or not worn) by the Cav's cheerleaders, I can, too relate to this. We took Maddy downtown when she was like 3 or 4 to watch the Indians Opener somewhere and somehow ended up at Hooter's in the flats. The girls in there were so sweet to her and she had just a lovely afternoon. Her other grandparents are from West Virginia and refer to their underwear as "bloomers". We continued to frequent Hooters because we truly like their wings and Maddy loved that she was the center of attention with the young ladies. We were there one time and she asked us why those girls come to work in their "bloomers" ...this was our last visit! Grandpa and I decided we were not ready to explain that to her if she was starting to wonder, it was time to find a new wing place!

Sheree

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home