Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ROCK STAR CLASSIC MOMENTS

With the BILLY JOEL concert announcement this week (April 13th at The Q) and the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME announcement for VAN HALEN, I thought it would be fun to go through the scrapbook and look up old "Rock Star Moment" pix. Above, BILLY JOEL and I backstage at his show at "The Gund" a few years back. Below, SAMMY HAGAR and I before a show back in the late 90's.
How bout that PILSBURY DOUGHBOY chin??? When it comes to VAN HALEN, I prefer VAN HAGAR...but I do like DLR with the band too. SAMMY HAGAR is in my top 3 all time cool famous people to meet. We had almost a half hour of one-on-one time. He was very down-to-earth and awesome to talk to. In my mind, I played it pretty cool....but I was pretty star-struck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home