Wednesday, January 17, 2007

GOOD COMPANY APPEARANCE

BOOTCAMP BABE ELLEN attaches the "device" to me and then...BAM!!!, down goes the big man.....
ANDREA VECCHIO loves that the BOOTCAMP BABES are roughing me up with their giant rubberband stretch device thingy....
Who said this HD TV was a good thing???? Makeup please!!!

When I was invited to be a guest on GOOD COMPANY on Channel 3 this morning, I had no idea I was going to end up on a second segment of the show where I would be laid out on the floor by The Bootcamp Babes (Ellen and Jane) and "stretched" by a giant purple rubberband....but that's exactly what happened. Ellen and Jane stretched me in places that I didn't know existed on my person! I want to apologize to host ANDREA VECCHIO for screaming through a large portion of the segment. The Bootcamp Babes are based in Rocky River and they rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home