Monday, January 08, 2007

NO ALCOHOL FOR 30 DAYS!

This morning on the show, each of us came up with something that we would give up for 30 days. I selected no drinking for a couple of different reasons. 1. It's a great way to jump start a healthy new year. They say if you cut out drinking, you can lose weight.
2. I wanted to show that I could do it. I attend so many social events where drinking is commonplace.
It's amazing the response I have gotten so far from fellow social drinkers. I've heard everything from "Wow, what are you gonna do for the OSU game?" to "Oh my God, I couldn't do that." The truth is, it's a social habit for many of us. Every time I go to a sporting event or concert, it's a given to grab a beer or two. I want to see how it goes for an entire month alcohol free. My guess is that it will feel great. Healthy. Suburban Marty, a friend from my development says he's gonna to try the same thing. Here's to the next 30 days....CHEERS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home