Monday, June 04, 2007

AWESOME WEEKEND IN CLEVELAND!!!

MY friend and fellow Q-staffer KEN and I celebrate the CAVS win Saturday night at THE Q!
...I'm not sure who looks goofier...me in this shirt or PRODUCER NICK in orange....
GLENN, ME, PRODUCER NICK and my wife SUE celebrate in studio!
Before the CAVS game, I pre-gamed on the homerun porch during 70's night at The TRIBE game. I'm not sure who the large head guy is...it's either JOHNNY CARSON or JIMMY CARTER...my friend CINDY was also at the game.

2 Comments:

Blogger MeganLeigh said...

Look at you all tan and getting skinny in luxury boxes at cavs games! What a rockstar! looks like you are havin a blast! keep it up!

Cheers,
Megan

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you should be at a Jimmy Buffet concert. Where is your Cavs shirt?

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home