Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A PERSONAL LOOK BACK AT 2007....

When I look back on 2007, it was an amazing year. It was a year filled with life moments, ups, downs and clarity. It was a year filled with great rewards and challenges. It was a year that brought me awesome new friends and recharged old relationships. My 40th year proved to be a year of growth for me personally and professionally. I have learned so much about myself and look forward to carrying that momentum into the new year.
A RANDOM LOOK BACK ON THE YEAR
In 2007......I started a soccer league with my family and close friends....I turned 40...went to The Grammys...celebrated St. Patty's Day in Key West...bought a new car...introduced my daughter to Corbin Bleau from High School Musical...missed a hole-in-one at Firestone by inches...met Eva Longoria...saw my favorite band LIVE in three different venues...went to the NBA Finals.....was at every Tribe play-off game....introduced BARACK OBAMA at his first rally in Cleveland....shaved my head on live TV...
On a personal level, I have enjoyed the mornings when my wife Sue co-hosted for Rebecca. I was very proud of her this summer when she completed her first half marathon. She is an amazing woman who has done many positive things for many people.
My daughter Gabby continues to amaze me every day. She continues to grow into a fine young lady. I am proud to be her dad and have enjoyed a great year with her.
...THE WILDE AND FEE show was nominated as one of the top morning shows in the country (we still need to send them a check : ))...we raised $127,000 for the Cleveland APL...we have helped raise countless thousands of dollars for Q CARES FOR KIDS and the Children's Hospital at The Cleveland Clinic...we even enjoyed our first ever busboard campaign...
It has been a great pleasure to host the show with REBECCA, GLENN, NICK, LETHARGIC MARK, INTERN DINA and the entire crew in the morning. SKIPPY THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR has been a great gift to the show and deserves a great deal of credit in making our show happen. I look forward to returning to the air in January.
From my family at home and my on-air family, have an amazing holiday season! Thank you for all the good times in 2007! Bring on 2008!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home