Saturday, July 08, 2006

LISTENER EMAIL

Allan,

First of all, LOVE THE SHOW! I listen every morning on my way in to work (I wish I could listen at work, but the building has bad reception). I’ve tried to call in to the show several times to participate in the conversations, but I just can’t get past all your other fans in the queue! You and Rebecca get my brain started in the morning, and for that I thank you. You two represent the commonality of Cleveland – I think one of the reasons you’re so successful is because so many people can relate to you and Rebecca.

I do have one other comment. . .

I was curious about what you looked like because you have such a nice radio voice, but you’re always ragging on your physical self on the show. I logged on to the web for the first time. You are one seriously deluded dude. You are very cute, and no where near what you make yourself out to be on the radio. So, from someone who really IS a pudge, give yourself more credit and stop raggin’ on yourself!

Kimberly
Olmsted Falls

PS – Why, in the name of all that’s holy, has the station started playing hip-hop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home