Saturday, June 17, 2006

FATHER'S DAY 2006

It's very cool bein' "Gabby's Daddy". Father's Day is always a great reminder of the best job I have. I love working on the radio in the morning, but more importantly, bein' Dad rocks!
RANDOM GREAT DAD MOMENTS

*The birth of my daughter was the most powerful and amazing moment of my life. I had no idea I was going to break down and cry my eyes out and be that happy.

*Coaching my daughter's soccer team has been a blast! It's a passion we both share. There was one goal in particular, where she scored and ran back up the field with both arms in the air. I was a very proud pa pa.

*Parent/teacher day for the first time. Gabby got high marks.

*Watching Gabby play with other kids on the playground during pre-school without her knowing I was watching.

*Her random big word vocabulary moments.

*Seeing Gabby hit a small bucket of balls at the driving range with her lil lefty clubs and dreaming of one day playin' on a real course with her.

*When she pulls lyrics out of songs and asks what they mean.

*One day recently, Gabby said out of the blue, "You're a good Dad."

Happy Father's Day

....be@peace...~a








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, thats really sweet! Gabby speaks VERY highly of you...you're a great father to her! How about that proud moment when you were at lunch with Gabby on Fathers Day?? What did she say again?? Hmmm....haha

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home