Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LIL GIRL IS GROWIN' UP.....

I snapped this picture of my daughter Gabby on Saturday during our first ever games for our new soccer league. This picture really stood out to me because my lil girl is growin' up fast! She's only 8, but when I saw this picture, I couldn't help but see the young lady that she is fast becoming. My lil baby who once looked cute kickin' the soccer ball around, is now a soccer player. I'm so proud of who she is and what she has accomplished in her young life. I'm so very aware of this precious time and I breathe it in slowly every day. The game of soccer has provided me and my family with so many awesome moments...... Watching Gabby grow up from being a shy lil girl to a young lady having a blast with her friends playing a game has been, and continues to be priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home