Tuesday, June 13, 2006

FORMAL APOLOGY


I want to formally apologize to my good friend Brian who was the victim of an unfortunate decision that I made yesterday.

After a dinner at a Mexican restaurant late Monday evening, Brian and I decided we would get JUMBO milkshakes at a nearby Steak and Shake. After only having some of the shake, I pulled up next to a dumpster in the parking lot to toss it in the garbage. I decided I didn't want to have such a large shake before calling it a night. As I went to toss it out of the passenger side of the car (where Brian was sitting), I did not realize the window was not open. The shake exploded all over Brian and inside my car. Brian, a snappy dresser, had his outfit destryoed. He was not happy. Brian, thank you for coming on the show this morning to share your story. I apologize for sending you home smelling like vanilla. No, really , I do. If it had been an ice coffee from Starbucks, I would not feel as bad....but the JUMBO VANILLA SHAKE was a bit much. I've always liked you Brian...hopefully we can work through this.

NOTE: The picture of Brian and I in the upper left was during happier times at a CAVS play-off game. Note the injury below his left eye. It was caused when an anonymous fan threw a giant "Q" pretzel into our luxury box striking Brian in the face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA, thats really funny! Umm, there is still some milkshake on your window...you should clean it again....milk and 90 degree weather doesn't mix well!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home