Saturday, July 08, 2006

AMAZING LISTENER MOMENT..


This morning, I was listening to your callers talking about their most exciting experiences. I called in and talked to your screener about my visit to the South Pole. I was in the Navy in 1972, assigned to Task Force 43, "Operation Deep Freeze" with the U.S. Navy! I fixed communications gear. I had a chance to fly on a C-130 to the South Pole station. The weather was minus 42 temperature with blue skies. I took a few photos before my film froze and broke. We saved a few pic's. I am e-mailing you a photo of the Pole and my official document received after the flight. I think this was certainly an unusual and exciting moment. I listen to your morning show and I have met Rebecca on another occasion. I love your sense of humor. Thanks for your time......Hank Rolin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home