Wednesday, June 13, 2007

THE NBA FINALS COME TO CLEVELAND

Although we are down 3-0 to the Spurs in the best-of-seven series, I have to admit, I had a blast at Tuesday night's game at The Q. There is so much happening in and out of the arena, you can't help but get caught up in all the action...
Yeah yeah, I know...these are for kids...but they totally crack me up.....
After the game, I ran into David Robinson...the former star of the Spurs. He was actually pretty cool and signed tons of autographs. I was surprised to see him walking out of the arena through the front. He was mobbed by tons of fans. I was not.
Before the game, DREW CAREY was outside the Q standing in front of an NBA FINALS banner...at first, I thought it was a guy that looked like him doing pictures for fun. I was surprised it was really him. He took a lot of pix and signed all kinds of autographs before and after the game. CLEVELAND ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home