Friday, June 15, 2007

THE FINALS

Like everyone else, I found myself star gazing during the NBA FINALS. During the post game press conference after game 4, I realized that TONY PARKER's fiance EVA LONGORIA could be nearby considering he was just named the series MVP. My week long search for EVA ended with this meeting. Yes, she is nice. Yes, she is very tiny....and YES, she went home with TONY.....
I took a lil grief on the show this morning for hangin' with the "bad guys" after the game. The truth is, I was like a kid in a candy store. I'm a huge fan and it was such a great chance to see the behind-the-scenes of a world championship being won. The Spurs were all business. They clearly had been there before. The entire locker area smelled like cigars and there was lots of champagne flowin'. I snapped this pic with TIM DUNCAN as he just set down the trophy. He was very cool.

I feel that these finals have set the table for something truly special to come to Cleveland. The enrgy of the city, even when we fell down 3-0 was amazing. Winning the Eastern Conference Title has set the stage for a world championship in Cleveland. We are a player or two away from getting that long overdue title. This time, we can truly say, "watch out next year."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home